My Why

I have a dream, and that dream is to become a great leader and support to myself, my family, my wife and kids in the near future. I have a dream to get married and fend for my own family, without them as much being deprived of many of the peaceable things of this world as I was. I have a dream to become a great father. I have a dream to become a great disciple leader and to bring meaningful change and impact within my community and the world at large. I have a dream to be a great business leader and investor in my motherland. I have a dream to tour the world with my family. I have a dream to be a life learner. I have a dream to be self-reliant and financially independent. I have a dream to become righteous and to serve the Lord for eternity.


Well the above dreams or affirmations envision some of the desires of my heart. They are reflective of my “WHY” I need to keep on persevering and believing that I will make it. I believe we all can make it if we believe in the Heavens and we also believe in ourselves. Our self-image and self-confidence can propel us towards realizing our dreams. This will however happen line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little. Just life how the sun gradually shines over the earth. That’s the same effect of our daily actions and habits. Amen



Digital Journal Entry by Felix . The character depicted is Felix himself.10 April 2021

Comments

Popular Posts